Sunday, August 12, 2012

MayzyArt Challenge #005 Winner!

Hey Everyone,

Thank you all for your patience with me as I dealt with the family stuff over the last few weeks.  I'm going to be getting back on the (mostly) normal schedule for you now!  (Though, as a side note, you may see a lack of new posts to the shop for a while... there's a good reason for this, I promise.)

And the first place winner is...

Congratulations, Laura!  You won 3 free stamps from the shop!  You will be receiving an email shortly.  

And the grand prize winner is...

Congratulations, Penny!  You've won five free stamps from the shop!  You'll be receiving an email shortly.

Have no frets, everyone.  The new challenge will be posted very shortly...


3 comments:

  1. Oh, my, thank you so very much, Mayzy! I am honored to have been chosen! :^)
    And I wish you and your family comfort now and during the coming weeks and months.
    Big hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Yay I won!! Thanks Mayzy, glad to see you back :) <3 xx

    ReplyDelete